Make flowers and butterflies.
- Tins fantasy film liquid
- Thin silver wire for forming (gauge 26)
- Thick copper wire for stems (gauge 18)
- Stamens as centres for flowers
- Floral green tape for covering stems
- 1 x booklet (Dip-it Fantasy Film)
- Polystyrene for standing petals whilst drying
- 1 x pair of wire cutters
- 1 x pair of scissors
You need to supply
Price per butterfly, flower, etc - 50p
Please note for each craft kit hired there is a £2.50 standard hire charge to cover preparation and admin costs. This charge will still be applied if the craft kit is returned unused.
If paying by cheque please make it payable to Cambridgeshire County Council
See booklet for instructions. Very simple to do.
To ensure that the liquid does not go hard in the tins, please let the group mould the wires to the desired shape and dip all at the same time. If the lids are left off for a period of time the liquid will harden.
For better flower results it would be best to do six petals.
How to use thinners
When fantasy film becomes a little thick, you just add a teaspoon of thinner and leave overnight to return to original consistency.